Saturday, April 11, 2009

UP Diliman, Quezon City

It was my first travel away from Mindanao, my home island. Off I went to my University main campus in Manila.

UP Diliman Oblation



UP Diliman Academic Oval 
Acacia trees were cool and shady in any time of the day here in the oval. I used to wait the jeepney, walk, jog, and run around here. I felt that all the pressures and buzz from my summer classes just fell off easily upon the sight of this area. 


How I get there from Quezon City:

Jeepney
  1. From PhilCoA/Pantranco/SM North EDSA/Katipunan, ride a jeep to UP.
MRT-Jeep
  1. Take the MRT to North Ave. station.
  2. Walk 1 block along EDSA towards SM City North EDSA along North Avenue.
  3. From SM City North EDSA's terminal (in front of the main building near Sbarro), ride a jeep to UP Diliman.

No comments:

Post a Comment